6th Business Systems Lab International Symposium
Track: Intercultural dimensions of systems theories and practices
Time: 21-23 January 2019
Place: Università degli Studi di Pavia, Italy.
Track chairs: Prof. Dr. Dr. habil. Steffen Roth, La Rochelle Business School, France, and Yerevan State University, Armenia; Prof. Dr. habil. Vladislav Valentinov, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, and University of Halle, Germany.
Deadline for submission of extended abstracts (500-2000 words): 15 September 2018.
Background: Systems theories and practices are applied in a large variety of different environments. This track invites papers that report or reflect on exports or extensions of systems theories and practices to contexts other than their origin. We are particularly interested in reading about the lessons learned or future research challenges resulting from these theoretical or practical cross-border encounters such as in the context of the subsequent topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Systems theories or practices applied in foreign languages
- Systems theories or practices exported to or imported from foreign countries or cultures
- Systems theories or practices applied to the global south contexts
- Systems theories or practices applied in exotic or challenging research contexts
- Social systems theories or practices applied to the animal kingdom
- Interdisciplinary imports or exports of systems theories or practices
- Systems theories or practices applied to prominent or little-known subcultures
Click here for submission information and conference website.