We invite you to submit your research to our track at the 22nd European Academy of Management Conference 2022!
Date: 15-17 June 2022
Venue: ZHAW School of Management and Law, Winterthur, Switzerland.
Track: T14_06 Management History, Theory, and Philosophy
- Steffen Roth, La Rochelle Business School, France, Kazimieras Simonavicius University, Lithuania, and University of Witten-Herdecke, Germany
- Vladislav Valentinov, University of Halle, Germany
- Julie Ricard, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Augusto Sales, Escola Brasileira de Administração Pública e de Empresas, Brazil, and Kazimieras Simonavicius University, Lithuania
- Klaus Laursen, University of Aarhus, Denmark
- Lars Clausen, UCL University College, Denmark, Kazimieras Simonavicius University, Lithuania, and University of Flensburg, Germany
Short description: The “Management History, Theory, and Philosophy” addresses historical and philosophical foundations and challenges of management and organization theory and practice. Knowledge of these foundations and challenges is vital for developing creative management solutions to persistent organizational problems, overcoming intellectual lockdowns, and shaping the futures of our disciplines. Open to all paradigms, this track invites decidedly philosophical, historical, theoretical and conceptual contributions from scholars with backgrounds in management and organisation studies, sociology, economics, anthropology, history, philosophy, information science, communication studies, and further appropriate fields of sciences.
Submissions to past EURAM tracks co-organised by the proponents have been published in regular or special issues in journals such as Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Journal of Organisational Change Management, and Futures.
The deadline for paper submission is the 11 January 2022, and the full call for papers is available for download here.