Call for Papers to the T 14_01 Next Management Theory track at the EURAM Annual Conference in Glasgow, June 21-24, 2017
Next Management Theory track invites contributions to the fields of management and organization theory. We welcome papers that address the general significance of theorizing or reappraise classical key concepts and their adequacy to the post-millenium context. We are also keen to read systematic investigations of interfaces and interdependencies of management and organization theory and social theory. Ambitious contributions may explore possible futures of theorizing on management and organization. Furthermore, contributions addressing organizational change and collaboration as translation processes are invited. Selected papers will be invited for submission to partnering journals.
Full call for papers available here (see Related documents top right).
Steffen Roth, Rennes School of Business, France (email)
Matthias Georg Will, University of Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
Miguel Perez-Valls, University of Almeria, Spain
John Damm Scheuer, Roskilde University, Denmark
Monika Kostera, Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Poland
Deadline for paper submission:
10 January 2017 (2 pm Belgian time)
Notification of acceptance:
21 March 2017
Early birdsregistration deadline:
12 April 2017
Authors’ registration deadline:
26 April 2017
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before EURAM 2017 Conference.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document/file properties. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED; author information and acknowledgements are to be included in a SEPARATE document).
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all of the pages of the paper.
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, track and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free. Submissions will be done on-line on the EURAM 2017 website (open as of 1 December 2016)
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference. A presenting author can only present one paper at the conference.
- If you submit a paper, you agree to review at least two papers for EURAM 2017.
For further information, we invite you to visit the conference website http://euramonline.org/annual-conference-2017.html
We very much look forward to meeting you in Glasgow in 2017!