The European Academy of Management (EURAM) is pleased to provide up to
3 travel grants for African-based PhD students (final year of their PhD), Postdocs and assistant professors in Management to participate in the
Rabat Business School, International University of Rabat (Morocco), co-hosted by La Rochelle Business School, Rabat Business School, and Rennes School of Business.
March 5-7, 2017
The grants will be distributed on a competitive basis, taking into account the
- Applicants’ academic track record,
- Quality of the academic paper to be presented in one of the paper development sessions at the 8th EECC.
Applications will be assessed by a selection committee consisting of EURAM Executive Office members as well as members of the host institutions.
Applications must include a:
- CV (including publication and conference record)
- Recent working paper to be presented at the 8th EECC (written in English)
- Statement of purpose or motivation letter explaining how applicants intend to valorize their EECC experience in their further career as much as at their current home institution (one page)
- Letter of reference either in English or French (e.g. from the PhD supervisor or department head)
Each research grant amounts to 400 Euro, which is meant to help with travel & accommodation costs for attending EECC 2017 only. Selected candidates may qualify for participation fee waivers sponsored by Rabat School of Business subject to final budget approval. Please note that the grants can be only provided if you have already actively sought and exhausted any other potential sources of funding.
For more information regarding EURAM and EECC, go to www.euramonline.org.
For more information about EECC 2017, do not hesitate to contact Professor Steffen Roth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications must be sent to Luisa Jaffé (email@example.com) with Professor Steffen Roth (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Professor Nacef Mouri (email@example.com) in CC no later than October 30th, 2016. Applicants will receive feedback by November 30th, 2016.
Professor Sibel Yamak, President
Professor Anne-Katrin Neyer, Vice President EECC